Price Range: $90 – $110
Overall Rating 4 out of 5 stars
Fitness Quest’s popular ab machine, the Ab Lounge 2 Abdominal Exerciser Ab Machine, is an innovative and quality offering on the fitness market.
Here’s what owners actually say
GOOD STUFF (from actual reviews)
- “I find if you have the space it is well worth it.”
- “I used it every day for a month, and that was all the time it took to get a 6 pack. It’s very effective for ab exercises”
- “I tried the lounge for about 5 minutes the first day and my back was 25% better by the next day. After several uses my lower back was almost as good as it was years ago.”
- “This is a pretty good alternative to situps and crunches, but it requires the user to concentrate and focus on the areas in need of development and strength.”
- “Excellent product, this is my second one of these. No my abs are not six packs but it is an excellent workout with minimal wear and tear”
BAD STUFF (from actual reviews)
- “Too bulky for my bedroom, clumsy with little space, did not use as wanted to.”
- “I’ve purchased a variety of home exercise equipment over the years, and this must be the LEAST useful and MOST inconvenient thing I’ve ever run across”
- “Ab Lounge may hurt your back as it has mine if you don’t do the warm up excersises first. Buyer beware of back injuries!”
- “It is not entirely user friendly. The instructions are a little hard to follow.”
- “This unit does not work the upper ABS very well. And you have to do high reps to get a burn.”
From the research, the Ab Lounge 2 Abdominal Exerciser Ab Machine seems to be one of the more comfortable to use abdominal exercise solutions. Being off the ground is very helpful when doing ab exercises and makes things a lot more comfortable.
However, using it properly takes some practice and mental focus. You can’t just go and use this and crunch and expect results, and in fact you might get some injuries. As is par for sit up machines, many complaints are from customers who do not use these machines correctly. Good form is key. Once you get the hang of it, this machine is comfortable to use and provides great support for all non-ab muscles. Overall, a popular choice for an ab machine for home.
No related posts.